TERMS & CONDITIONS
YOU MUST READ, AGREE AND ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW AND THOSE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE BEFORE YOU MAY BECOME A MEMBER OF GALWAY TOURIST GUIDE GPASS.
‘By reference’ includes the agreements to the terms and conditions of all venues that are in participation with Galway Tourist Guide gPASS.
‘We’, ‘Ourselves’ and ‘Our’ means Galway Tourist Guide gPASS
‘Site’ and ‘Website’ means www.GalwayTouristGuide.com
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and will notify our members by uploading the most up-to-date version to our website.
- To receive a discount, a valid Galway Tourist Guide gPASS must be presented at the point of sale. A valid Galway Tourist Guide gPASS is:
- Being a cardholder of the Galway Tourist Guide gPASS entitles you to an annual membership starting from the date on which the order was placed.
- In possession of the rightful owner.
- Only valid up to and including the expiry date printed on the front of the card.
- The discounts advertised on our website are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Participating venues reserve the right to accept the Galway Tourist Guide gPASS on a discretionary basis should they doubt its validity.
- We are not liable to provide a replacement Galway Tourist Guide gPASS in the event it is dispossessed or cosmetically damaged.
- We strain to update our website and social media utilities as promptly as reasonably possible.
- Galway Tourist Guide gPASS and participating traders are not liable for outdated discounts or misinformation that may appear online or on printed material as information may have been based on previous discounts.
- The information we present online is used for information purposes only and the images for illustration purposes only. We do not make any warranty or guarantee of any material on this site.
- We are not liable for the withdrawal of any participating venues and Galway Tourist Guide gPASS cardholders have the benefit of additional participating venues which may sign up at a later date.
- Galway Tourist Guide gPASS directors and other representatives will not be liable for damages that could occur through connection with the Galway Tourist Guide.
- We are not liable for the welfare of Galway Tourist Guide gPASS cardholders or the experience that occurs at participating venues. We will not be involved in relations between cardholders and participating venues.
- We are not responsible for the promotion of the over consumption of alcoholic beverages and we make all Galway Tourist Guide gPASS users aware of the ‘Drink Aware’ campaigns.
- On occasion, we may fail to enforce one of the above terms and conditions; this will not prevent us from subsequently enforcing them in the future.
- These terms and conditions, and any agreement entered into in connection with the same, shall be interpreted in accordance with the Irish law and subject the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.